- Horne’s Pest Control was established in 1966.
- Pest Control Services are offered 24 hours a day.
- Horne’s Pest Control service technicians are trained and certified in Commercial Pest Control and proper Sanitation Procedures.
- Service includes written reports detailing sanitation, building deficiencies and needed modifications, and service performed. All of this information is provided with an accompanied detailed graph showing exact locations of the above referenced findings.
- We provide written guidelines detailing necessary action for both pre and post treatments.
- We provide written report detailing the results of our inspection during the treatments which enables you to monitor our effectiveness.
- We provide a log book containing all of the above information, as well as Material Safety Date Sheets and all regulatory information is furnished to you as well as kept in our files.
Cleaning is simply removing dirt and debris. Sanitizing removes surface bacteria and microorganisms through Bio Remediation products.
Surface bacteria must be removed in that it:
- Feeds German Roaches
- Attracts and feeds rodents
- Attracts and feeds a variety of flies including filth flies and drain flies
- Creates odors
- Reduces the effectiveness of insecticide solutions, insecticidal bait formulations, hormone/pheromone attractants and growth regulators
- Locate primary sources, reduce attractiveness and exterminate insects.
- Provide exclusion recommendations and services.
- Caulk cracks
- Door sweeps
- Repair screens
- Install air curtains
- Install mechanical control
- Seal entry points
- Locate burroughs around buildings and treat
- Bail Placement
- Child, tamper, and pet resistant bait stations
- Stations marked with skull and cross bones
- Horne’s Pest Control contact information
- Active ingredients and antidote clearly marked on the exterior
- Monitoring and Inspection
- Notate fecal material and use florescent lighting to locate urine trails
- Sanitize the area
- Eliminate the food source
- Eliminate the water source
- Eliminate harborage areas
- Apply insecticides, baits, and growth regulators
But, performing the steps requires the work of a skilled, trained and tenured technician with special equipment speciﬁcally designed for commercial establishments.
- Rice Weevils
- Grain Weevils
- Red Flour Beetles
- Confused Flour Beetles
- Saw Toothed Grain Beetles
Controlled through inspection, properly sealed containers, and removal of infested food products.
Our knowledge of pests and rodents, their biology, habits, and life cycles, allows us to specifically design a tailor made program for you.